Why Buy an Idaho Home?
Boise Idaho Realtor Contacts
Ava Tong, Realtor, BA, CSP, HRC
Phone: (208) 440-5810
Cristina Pescaru, Realtor, CSP, HRC
Phone: (208) 284-1545
Go to Home Buyer Info.
WHY CHOOSE BOISE AS YOUR HOME?
Recent list of Awards for Boise
- Best Place for Business and Careers ~ Forbes magazine
- Second Best City in America to Do Business ~ Inc. Magazine
- No.7 metro size area in the nation to do business ~ Forbes
- No. 5 city its size in the nation for favorable cost-of-doing-business~KPMG LLP
- No.13 best overall city
- Idaho Ice World, one of the Coolest Rinks in America~American Hockey Magazine
- Idaho’s Sportstown USA~Sports Illustrated Magazine
- Boise Parks & Recreation Magnet Center for Quality Sports~ National Recreation & Parks Association
- Oasis for Retirees~Wall Street Journal
- Jewel of the West~Travel Tips magazine
- No.1 mountain biking town~Bike magazine
- Boise River named one of the West’s top 12 rivers~Sunset magazine
Published in: Articles on Boise
Why Boise is a great place to live
TOP THREE REASONS FOR BUYING ONE HOUSE OVER ANOTHER
- To avoid drug and crime-ridden neighborhoods.
- To avoid a house located in a flood zone or where underground water tables are high; no one wants a soggy yard year round.
- Future re-sale value. Example: two houses on the street; one on the corner, one in the middle. The house on the corner will have less value because of the traffic from around the corner. The house in the middle has better value because of less traffic.
Free Real Estate Consultation
Call or email Ava or Cristina today for a free consultation and their expert professional advice on the Boise and Treasure Valley houses and locations market. Ava: 208-440-5810 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cristina: 208-284-1545