Sell Your Idaho Home
Staging Your Home to Sell for Top Dollar
We found the following video, Home Staging Tips for Top Dollar Sale of your Home by Susan Botticelli, Realtor, Broker and Home Staging Expert, on YouTube. She shares some excellent information to help sell your home.
- Pack up Early - Showcase the rooms - keep your home simple, clean and decluttered.
- Enhance Curb Appeal - Clean away debris and weeds. Green up the grass. Plant colorful flowers, keep them well watered and neat. Create a neat clean look.
- Sniff Test - If you have indoor animals, mildew problems, or smoke and cook with pungent foods air out your home.
- Rule of Three - 3 items placed together are pleasing to the eye.
- Stick with Beige - Use neutral colors. Add color with accent pillows and colorful artwork.
Think Outside the Box to Sell Your Idaho Home
The real estate market in Boise Idaho is competitive, much like the rest of the country. In order to attract potential home buyers the seller may need to get creative. Idaho Real Estate Professionals Ava Tong and Cristina Pescaru are happy to work with you to come up with some creative ideas:
Creative Home Sale Ideas
- Promote the property as an easy show. Use a realtor lock box, list it as "Call First - Then Show", so you can receive visitors at any time
- Team up with other neighborhood sellers to have a neighborhood open house.
- Serve snacks to encourage potential buyers to linger inside and take a closer look. Food and drinks that your visitors can carry with them work best, such as veggie trays, cookies, mini sandwiches or finger foods.
- Offer an incentive to show or view the home.
- Promotion is key - have an info tube with property flyers, post a Craigslist ad, upload a video to YouTube.