Idaho Home Seller Information
Boise Idaho Realtor Contacts
Ava Tong, Realtor, BA, CSP, HRC
Phone: (208) 440-5810
Cristina Pescaru, Realtor, CSP, HRC
Phone: (208) 284-1545
Go to Tips to Sell Your House
ARE BUYERS SAYING, “YOUR HOUSE IS TOO RICH FOR MY BLOOD”?
As the old saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. The same is true in selling your house.
So don’t make the costly mistake of putting the asking price too high. Or you will face the following:
- Lose out on a potential buyer during the first two weeks the house is on the market when excitement of a new listing is at its peak.
- A deal breaker when the house appraises for less than what you think it is worth.
SO YOU ARE SELLING YOUR HOUSE
Round up your house paperwork.
- Prior year's tax bill, utility bills, sewer and water bills.
- Find your declarations, covenants-conditions-restrictions, homeowner association documents.
- Any assessments, surveys or plats.
- Inspections/exterminations of any critters or pests or any environmental hazards.
- Warranties on any appliances or major house systems, and/or any repair receipts for appliances or HVAC, plumbing or electrical systems .
- List any items to be included or excluded from the sale.
THE WORD “HOUSE” IS A NOUN, SOOOO….
Remove your emotions when preparing your house for showings, Stop thinking of your house as a cozy home. Think of your house as a marketable entity, as such, it’s value and offers to purchase will be influenced by the way your home looks when buyers stop by to see it.
Buyers are looking for not only what is cool about a house, but they are also looking for things to nitpick over, and small problems that could become monsters.
CHOOSING AN IDAHO REALTOR
Why hire a real estate professional?
- Education and experience
- They act as buffers/filters
- Neighborhood knowledge
- Price guidance
- Provide market condition information
- Professional networking
- Negotiation skills and confidentiality
- Handle volumes of paperwork
- Answer questions and are available after closing
- Develop relationships for future business not only for their future but yours as well.